Hello and welcome!

Come see what I've been up to.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Not just for Christmas



I am sooooooo excited!!!!! I just found out that a Christmas Tree Shops store has opened in Taylor, Michigan. What, you say???? She's lost it now. But wait...let me tell you about the Christmas Tree Shops. We went to our first one in Massachusetts last year on our way back from Maine. It was right across the street from our motel. When we asked at the front desk about shopping in the area (love to shop on vacation!) the girl behind the desk said "you'll want to have a trailer for all the stuff you find at the Christmas Tree Shops". Needless to say, I couldn't wait to get over there. All kinds of stuff you "need" at the Christmas Tree Shops and the prices are amazing. If I can talk Dick into it, we are going tonight! There are two in Michigan, one in Utica and one in Taylor. There is also one in Mishawaka, IN. That's the closest one to Chicago. Their website is http://www.christmastreeshops.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment