Hello and welcome!

Come see what I've been up to.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Wreaths




Here are pictures of a couple of Valentines wreaths I made and hung on my front and side door. I think they are cute. They were pretty easy, although I tried a few variations before I got just the one I wanted. The first one came from http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2009/02/little-valentine-project.html







The second one came from http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-make-beaded-wreath.html

I get so much inspiration from these blogs. I read them every day. You can see the list of the blogs I read along the right side. You'll see the name of the blog, when it was last updated, and the title of the update. Click on the title and you'll go directly to the blog.

One of the main reasons why I created my own blog was so that I could have the blogs I read organized this way. I've tried feed readers and favorites in Internet Explorer, but neither gave me the convenience of this method. Now I can quickly scan my blogs for just the updated items that might interest me. Try it, maybe you'll find something you like too!



Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment