Monday, March 1, 2010

Old photo collage





I recently scanned a bunch of old photos of Kim, Wendy, Karen, my Mom and Grandma among others into the computer and yesterday I heard about a free software tool that takes your pictures and makes a collage out of them. Isn't this sweet? I can't believe how cute this is and it only took about 10 seconds to do since I had all of the photos in one folder.
Click on the collage/heart to open it up to a bigger size so you can see the photos better.
If you want to try this yourself:
You upload your photos to Shape Collage and choose your shape. Voila! That easy.

Thanks to http://bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com/ who found this fun photo collage at WIP.

See you soon. Hope you enjoy these photos.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, I love it are you gonna get it printed up that way? Or just leave it on the comp.? Its very cute, and the pix. look great. Kim

 
At March 13, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Wow what a great idea!!! I am going to have to try it. THanks for your comment by the way and link to the soda bread recipe- its just what i needed- what a great blog you have!!
chelsea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home