- Taking an online class on "Restoring Old Photos". I've just begun scanning old photos and working on restoring them.
- Making some new t-shirts. Four to be exact. One is done, three are in process.
- Making tote bags for groceries and recyclables. One is done two are still on my sewing table.
- Stamping cards from the card sets I bought at the Mega Meet. About 1/2 way through that project.
- Trying to finish the scrapbook pages that we started at the Mega Meet. Laid all the stuff out on the table (with the cards) and haven't done much.
- Fixing/repairing jewelry. Got Lisa's jewelry fixed and back to her. Still need to fix Wendy's necklace.
- Trying to make 2 doorstops. One for the condo and one for home. Started a crocheted one...didn't like it...scrapped it. Started another one. This one is done with a counted cross stitch sailboat and sunset on it...we'll see how that goes.
- Coasters. This is a new project. Dick asked me to make a set of tumbled stone coasters for a fellow teacher that is retiring. We also need another set of coasters at the condo, so I thought I'd make a set for there as well. These are both still in the planning stages.
- Working on some wall art for the condo....not making much progress.
Are you still awake? Boring stuff....nothing to show for much of this. I promise pictures next post.